Construction Accounting Services
Maintaining accurate books can become a challenge for busy construction businesses. If you need help managing your finances, our Phoenix, AZ CPA is at your disposal with an array of construction accounting services. While you’re out building up our community, we’re focused on caring for your daily accounting needs and constructing a tax planning strategy that will allow you to keep more of your profits.
Whether you’re in commercial construction, are a residential contractor, or a local tradesman like an electrician or plumber, we’ll roll up our sleeves and work hard to keep your business fiscally sound. We have extensive experience with businesses like yours, so we can deliver the specialized construction accounting services your industry requires. We offer job estimating and fixed asset accounting along with traditional accounting and tax services, like cash balance tracking, monthly closings, and sales tax processing.
Our construction industry accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Small business accounting
- Outsourced accounting services
- Operational reviews and assessments
- Job estimating and costing
- Fixed asset accounting and depreciation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Month-end and year-end closings
- Cash balance tracking
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Sales tax processing
- Payroll services
- QuickBooks™ setup and support
Our CPA truly understands accounting and bookkeeping for your industry. Call Hirlinger, PLC today at 602-861-0033 or request a FREE consultation online.